CITYCHURCH WEDDING POLICY
We are honored to partner with you in one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. The process of planning a wedding is exciting and we're glad to serve you on your special day.
In today's culture, with an evolving definition of marriage, we believe that God alone has the ultimate authority to define the marriage relationship (Gen 2:22-24, Matt 19:1-9, Eph 5:22-33). Because of this understanding, we hold to a biblical definition of marriage: a covenant relationship between a man and a woman.
Here are some important details of wedding policy:
- Complete the online premarital registration form
- At least 3 months notice is desired.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling program, including some required reading.
*CityChurch utilizes "Prepare & Enrich", and can provide this with one of our trusted facilitating couples.
*If you choose to complete a different premarital course elsewhere, you must bring a copy of your course completion certificate.
- Couples may request a campus pastor with whom they have a relationship (see premarital registration form)
- Couples are responsible to acquire their marriage license.
- There is a $400($300 for Ceremony/$100 for Prepare & Enrich) fee for a CityChurch campus pastor to conduct your wedding and is due after successfully completing your premarital course. This fee covers ceremony planning sessions, attendance at rehearsal, and officiating the ceremony. Any out of state travel expenses would be additional.