- April 28th: Dodge Ball Game @CFC Arena, Hamden 6-8pm
- May 17th: Paint Night @ The Clay Date
Join us for a guided canvas painting lesson! Coffee and ice cream available too.
Easter Outreach events coming soon!
Contact to get involved.
- Bridges of Hope is a collaborative of 8 New Haven churches who have agreed to come together to serve the needs of the city together through both word and deed ministries, churches, and non-profits.
- Mentor children from a New Haven Housing Authority Development. Tuesday or Thursday 5pm-7pm.
- New Reach, formerly known as New Haven Home Recovery works towards helping families that are facing homelessness and poverty. They offer shelter, meals, and support services to women, children, and families who are homeless or at risk. Volunteers will be preparing and serving a meal for the 25 women living in one of New Reach’s shelters.
- Serve dinner at one of their shelters every 2nd Wednesday of the month 5pm-6:30pm
- Loaves and Fishes is a food pantry and clothing closet located at The Episcopal Church of St. Paul & St. James that serves about 200-300 households each week. Volunteer to sort clothing and hand out groceries every 3rd Saturday of the month
- Sort and hand out clothing and food donations to those in need. Every 3rd Saturday 7:45am-11am at 57 Olive Street.
- CAANH serves the largest number of customers and clients for social services in the greater New Haven region. Its programs and services consist of: Weatherization and Energy Assistance, Senior Services, Financial Education and Asset Development, VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) and youth programming.
- CCA is a social services agency that provides emergency shelter, transitional housing, food, advocacy, leadership training and other support services to those that are experiencing poverty or homelessness.
INTERESTED IN SERVING? FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SIGN UP: